Music Writing Student Book 3 - $13.75 (School bulk price $11 - minimum order 15)
Primary Years Classroom Music Literacy - 2nd Edition
- Individual Price $13.75 RRP (from School Distributer)
- School Bulk Price $11 plus postage- minimum order 15
- For orders of books over 15, contact us directly by emailing a School Purchase Order to email@example.com
- New melodic Contour activities
- Further assessment activities
- Rhythm - Ta-a (to-o), 2 metre, bar, bar lines. Minims in dictation gradually introduced through scaffolded tasks.
- Pitch - d (d m s l ), stems up and down, steps, skip & leaps in the stave
- Rhythmic form, rhythmic and melodic dictation & composition, Keys C, F & G
The program promotes:
- Music Literacy - music reading and writing skills
- Independent musicians
- Understanding through clearly set out written activities
- Catering for individual differences through extension activities included in the Teacher Books
- Our aim is to nurture the practice of true music literacy; where students activate their seeing ear and their hearing eye - their musicianship is developed so that they can analyse what they are hearing and imagine it in writing. Students can sight sing from music notation without the aid of an instrument. This program fosters in students critical thinking and listening, creativity, collaboration and communication in the classroom through the language of music.
- Students love the clearly set out, sequential tasks
- A4 format with 26 - 28 pages
- Rhythm, Sol-fa and Stave activities
- Fun to colour in song pictures which give the teacher the opportunity to work with individual students to do assessment
- This 5-book series caters for individuality through a number of musical extension activities included in the accompanying teacher books
- It is proposed that each written activity is incorporated as a small segment of an active music making lesson
- Available through school suppliers when placed on student book lists for $13.75 each
- Direct Orders $11 each - purchase in minimum orders of 15 by email from Take Note Music for this 20% discount plus postage.